Have you tried Beautycounter makeup and skincare yet? I’m so proud to partner with Beautycounter to spread the word about safer and nontoxic beauty and skincare.
And here’s why you should care about this too …
Believe it or not, everything we buy in the stores and put on our skin is not tested by the federal government to be safe. And once I realized this, my world was changed forever.
Beautycounter is a company with a mission to change the laws in the U.S. to get more strict regulations of the skincare industry, in addition to selling amazing, effective, cruelty-free and better-for-you products.
Shop clean beauty
To shop, visit my Beautycounter website here, where you can find makeup, face treatments, face washes, face lotions, haircare, body products and so much more.
Sign up for the clean beauty list
If you’d like to stay in the loop to hear about new products and promos, sign up for my Beautycounter email list here.
Fill out the skincare survey
Do you need help figuring out what is right for your skin-type and needs? Fill out this skincare survey, and I’ll get back to you with personalized recommendations.
Join our movement
I absolutely love this mission, and maybe you are interested in it too.
If you want to earn money, while educating others about safer skincare and selling Beautycounter products, come join us!
Read more about what it’s like to be a Beautycounter consultant here.
And I’d love to have you on my team and work with you.
Reach out with questions
Please reach out if you have questions, by sending me an email at email@example.com.
- Five sneaky skincare mistakes you could be making
- This is my mostly clean beauty makeup routine
- How to improve the health of your skin
- All about what it’s like to be a Beautycounter consultant
- The five best Beautycounter products for aging skin and fine lines
- My top seven Beautycounter products and how I take care of my skin
- All about skin and my review of the Beautycounter Countertime skincare line