You are probably already pretty awesome. But it never hurts to up your game, right? Try these little tips to make it a great day, and don’t miss the big announcement from my friends at Naked Juice …
Five ways to be cool today
1. Take a walk outside without any technology. That’s right. No music. No phone. Nothing but your mind, your steps and the great outdoors. Set out with the intention to listen to your own thoughts, and see where they take you. A calm and cool mind is on the way, and you might come back refreshed and collected.
2. Hydrate with something sweet. Pick up a cold-pressed juice for your daily fix of fruits and veggies. And if you live on the West Coast of the U.S., you just may find the brand new cold-pressed offering from Naked Juice on the shelves, which I’ll talk more about below.
3. Make someone else happy. Go out of your way to do something nice for a friend, a family member or even a stranger. Don’t take the credit for it, and don’t expect anything in return. Some examples? Send a hand-written thank-you note. Let someone get in front of you in line at the grocery store. Smile at someone who needs a kind face. Be a pal.
4. Brush up on current events and learn something new. When was the last time you read something that was not required for your work or your school — and was also outside of your usual interest? That means the newspaper, a periodical or a journal — all publications online or print, which are full of good information. How can you be the coolest person in the room? Be interesting! Take a moment to pick up some knowledge outside of the usual and share it with others.
5. Rock your confidence and be unapologetically you. Really, the best way to be cool is to be yourself, but it never hurts to spend a few minutes making sure you’re always getting better at being you — hold your head up high, pull your shoulders back and stand tall, my fabulous friends!
Coolness is in you! And now, more about those new fresh juices …
Say Hello to Naked Pressed Juices
I’m very excited share with you the “cool” news that Naked Juice is rolling out a new line of cold-pressed juices called Naked Pressed. These tasty beverages are debuting exclusively on the West Coast right now and will be all over in stores this year.
The folks at Naked Juice listened to consumers and used their already stellar juice-making skills to deliver this brand-new offering.
Naked Pressed comes in five delicious flavors, using ready-to-eat, high-quality fruits and vegetables that are cold pressed directly into the bottle. These juices make their way to shelves very quickly because they are so fresh. And of course, these puppies are verified by the Non-GMO Project, have no added sugar and absolutely no preservatives. Nothing but the good stuff in every bottle.
Your choices include Bright Greens, Hearty Greens, Lively Carrot, Bold Beet and Cool Pineapple. And upon taste-testing, although they were all delicious, the Bright Greens variety had my heart — it’s filled with a blend of eight juices including apple, cucumber, celery, lettuce, lemon, kale, spinach and wheatgrass. So fresh and so clean … and so green!
Keep your eyes open for these juices coming to a refrigerator near you soon. And to my West Coast peeps, you may be in luck if you head to the grocery store today. Now go out there and be cool!Try these five ways to be cool today! @NakedJuice #healthyliving #coldpressed Click To Tweet
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Naked Juice. As a brand ambassador, I was compensated and received product. However, all thoughts an opinions are entirely my own. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that work with me and A Lady Goes West!
Questions of the day
What’s one way you’re going to be cool today?
What’s something kind you’ve done for someone else lately?