Ready to get moving? Sign up here to start your Les Mills+ (Plus formerly Les Mills On Demand) free 30-day trial!
With more than 1,000 streaming workouts ranging from cardio, to strength, to HIIT, cycling, yoga, dance and more, Les Mills+ Plus (formerly Les Mills On Demand) is one of the best places to find music-driven fun and effective workouts you can access from anywhere from your phone, laptop or even your TV.
I’d love to share with you my personal A Lady Goes West referral link, which will give you a free trial of Les Mills+ (formerly Les Mills On Demand) for 30 days. That way, you can try out the service and sample some of the workouts, including my favorites, BODYATTACK, BODYPUMP and Les Mills Barre. To get started, here’s your link …
Some other Les Mills posts you may like …
- Review of Les Mills Smart Tech equipment and Les Mills Smartbar (and a promo code)
- Review of Les Mills On Demand streaming workout service
- The best workouts on Les Mills On Demand
- Review of the Les Mills Coach program
- Everything you need to know about Les Mills workouts and how to get started
- Review of Les Mills Barre workout class
- Review of Les Mills GRIT workout class
- How to get the motivation to work out at home
- How to work out at home safely (and effectively)
See you over on Instagram, my friends!
*Thanks for using my affiliate links above for the Les Mills+ platform.