Where are you going next?
When you live in the Bay Area, it doesn’t take much time to drive to places that most people would consider a “top-travel” destination. That being said, I still love to go on adventures far and wide.
After a few international trips in high school and studying abroad in Italy in college, I’ve had the travel bug. And if there is one thing that I wish I spent more time doing, it would be traveling. In between trips back home to visit my friends and family in Florida, I’ve made a few recent adventures to new places. Here’s a look at where I’ve been, with many more explorations on tap for the future …
- San Diego, California
- Monterey, California
- Carmel, California
- Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – Part 1 and Part 2
- Boonville, California – Part 1 and Part 2
- Mendocino, California
- Northstar Tahoe, Nevada in the winter
- North Lake Tahoe, Nevada in the summer
- Napa, California
- Sonoma, California
- St. Helena, California
- Key West, Florida
- Maui, Hawaii – Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
- Columbus, Ohio
- Los Angeles, California
- Little River, California
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Chicago, Illinois
- Santa Barbara, California
- Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Travel guides …
I hope to continue growing this list!
For more information on activities in the Bay Area in my backyard, please visit my San Francisco page.