‘Tis the season to buy things for yourself or for others, as well as spend quality time and spread holiday cheer. And if you’re at a loss for ideas on the shopping aspect, I’ve got you covered today with a list of some awesome fitness apparel for ladies, comprised of my favorite brands and gym-wardrobe staples.
I like to invest in workout wear, because it needs to last. Some of these pieces I have myself or would love to get. And they’re classic, because they likely won’t go out of style any time soon.
By the way, you can wear this stuff while working out, or even while doing your regular everyday activities in your active-wear. (See this video if you don’t know what that means.) Let’s get to the loot …
Gifts for the stylish fitness-loving lady
(If you click on each piece, you’ll be automatically directed to the appropriate website to order the item.)
And for a break-down of the above items …
- Sweet sneakers for weight-lifting. Sweet sneakers for cross-training.
- Casual sneaks to wear on your feet on the way to a yoga or barre class.
- Leg-warmers for function, but mostly fashion.
- Sockies that keep your feet dry and happy.
- Super sturdy workout leggings.
- No-pull ombre hair-ties to blend into your ponytail and a headband to keep your mane in place during a serious sweat session.
- A running jacket, a comfy jacket and a cold-weather jacket.
- Two pairs of shorty shorts for cardio.
- Some of my favorite sports bras, this one for high-impact activities, this one for style and this one for all working out.
- Loose and functional workout tops and a long-sleeve beauty.
- An awesome vest, because that’s what the cool kids are wearing to keep their torso warm these days, and they really work.
- Another fabulous pair of leggings to wear anywhere.
- Black bags are the thing. I have this one, but this one is awesome too.
- And a mat and a roller to round it all out, because every stylish fitness gal should have her own.
You can’t go wrong with classic workout pieces from the tried and tested brands like Nike, Lululemon, Under Armour and more. And when it comes to timeless basics, the solid colors of black and white are always a good choice in my book, but a pop of color can be fun too.
Happy shopping, my friends!Gift ideas for a fitness-loving lady. Check it out ... #style #fashion #fitness Click To Tweet
*This post is not sponsored. However, affiliate links are included. If you make a purchase from any of these links, I will get a very small commission. Prices are not altered in any way. Thanks for supporting A Lady Goes West!
Questions of the day
What’s on your wish-list this year?
What’s your favorite piece of workout wear?